An der Universität Heidelberg 1933 bis 1936 auf Grund der NS-Rassengesetze entlassene Lehrkräfte
- the non-Jewish Socialist, Professor Gustav Radbruch, was dismissed in April 1933;
- the non-Jewish Democrat, Professor Gerhard Auschuetz, one of the architects of the Weimar constitution, who was 65 years old on October 1, 1932, was forced to retire in the same month.
- Professors Siegfried Bethmann (April 28, 1933)
- Willy Mayer Gross were dismissed due to their "Non-Aryan" descent.
- Professor Leonard Olschki (April 28, 1933),
- Professor Herbert Sultan '(April 20, 1933),
- Professors Arthur Salz, Max F. von Waldberg (April 12, 1933) 13, and Ernst Wahle (April 1933) were forcibly retired.
- Professor Alfred Weber, a non-Jew, who was 65 years old on August 20, 1933, was forced to retire on April 27, 1933,
- Professor Hans von Eckerdt, a non-Jew, was also dismissed in April 1933.
- the Nobel Prize winner, Professor Otto Meyerhof (April 1933),
- Professor Arthur Rosenthal (April 1933),
- Professor Wilhelm Salomon Calvi (April 21, 1933) 14,
- Professor Gerta von Ubisch (April 28, 1933)
were forced to leave.